Chrome Browser incomplete

RonH
SilverLounger

Chrome Browser incomplete

Post by RonH »

My Tab Bar occasionally loads without the Tab names ... a reload or two of the browser usually solves this but ... showing very, very faintly are the left side 'Click to go back/forward' and the right side 3 dots 'Customise' etc. However these functions are still available when clicking in the area.

Is this a change by Google or some issue that I can resolve :scratch: ... I have tried all the usual such as numerous restarts, browser reloads and rechecked my Google Settings.
These browser changes are very recent and my Chrome is up to date:
Version 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit).

My lady's pc (similar model) uses the same browser and all is correct which could suggest that I 'own the problem' though her version is earlier 96.0.446.110 ... we have not yet clicked the Relaunch button. She refuses!
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

aekyall
4StarLounger

Re: Chrome Browser incomplete

Post by aekyall »

Ron,
Don't have any suggestions I'm afraid, but I use Chrome as my main browser and don't see the problem you have. Interestingly though, my 'latest' version (and I've just downloaded it) is "96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)" - same as your Lady. So perhaps (?) you are not on the latest version?
Regards,
Keith

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

Thanks Keith.
Strange ... though my lady is on the same version as you, her version states she should update using the Chrome Relaunch button.
Something doesn't add up :scratch:

Just checked on line. My version is the latest for Windows
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

Problem solved

Further investigation ... it would seem that when my browser was automatically updated on 7 Jan, the appearance setting was changed. I have reset this in Chrome Settings to default and tab appearance functions again ... the Tab section of the browser is now black background.
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.

aekyall
4StarLounger

Post by aekyall »

Glad you got it resolved
Regards,
Keith