Restore Previous Session

BobH
UraniumLounger

Restore Previous Session

Post by BobH »

Before installing 86.0.1 the Restore Previous Session option caused all tabs open the last time Firefox was closed to open when Firefox was restarted. It no longer works. I've tried finding information from Mozilla forums without success. I even downloaded a fresh copy, uninstalled the old copy, and reinstalled the fresh copy and get the same results. I've tried closing using the Red X - the way I have closed it for years - and using the Exit function from the File menu and from the 'hamburger' drop down menu. I get the same results regardless. When Firefox reopens there is a single New Tab open, not the half dozen or so that were open when I shut FF down. Yes, I have the option chosen as shown.
FF why.PNG
Has anyone else experienced this and resolved it?
:cheers: :chocciebar: :thankyou:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Intel Core i5, 3570K, 3.40 GHz, 16 GB RAM, ECS Z77 H2-A3 Mobo, Windows 10 >HPE 64-bit, MS Office 2016

StuartR
Administrator

Re: Restore Previous Session

Post by StuartR »

It works fine for me, but I guess that doesn't help you much!
StuartR

BobH
UraniumLounger

Re: Restore Previous Session

Post by BobH »

Thanks, Stuart. At least I know that it is not a universal problem. There is probably a setting somewhere that I need to change.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Intel Core i5, 3570K, 3.40 GHz, 16 GB RAM, ECS Z77 H2-A3 Mobo, Windows 10 >HPE 64-bit, MS Office 2016