Need To Check My Registered Email Here In The Lounge

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Need To Check My Registered Email Here In The Lounge

Post by hlewton »

It has been years since setting up this account. I have a need to change my password and believe I have found how and where to do that but I am somewhat surprised at the email I used to register. It may have been at a time when I was thinking about switching ISPs so I used one that I knew I would always have. In any case, would someone please reply with any response to this post so I can check which account the reply is sent to. It may be a strange request but I do have other accounts forward emails to my main email account which isn't the one I registered with here.

Thank you.
Regards,
hlewton

HansV
Administrator

Re: Need To Check My Registered Email Here In The Lounge

Post by HansV »

This is a reply. If you wish, I can send you a private message with the email address you're currently registered with.
Best wishes,
Hans

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Post by hlewton »

HansV wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 16:43
This is a reply. If you wish, I can send you a private message with the email address you're currently registered with.
Thanks Hans. I believe I got it but just in case, please do send that message. I have a service called LifeLock that monitors me to try to keep me safe and they saw the password I use to sign in here was on the Dark WEB so that is why I need to change passwords.
Regards,
hlewton

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

See your PMs.
Best wishes,
Hans