Hans

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Re: New Facebook design

Post by ChrisGreaves »

HansV wrote:
04 Nov 2020, 13:47
How about "Whales, Cranes and Crocodiles - Tall Tails"
Hassocks on the wildlife in Cossack and then release for Thanksgiving?

"Whales, Cranes and Crocomobiles"

Set in beautiful rural Cossack, Western Australia.
Cheers
Chris
An expensive day out: Wallet and Grimace

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

ChrisGreaves wrote:
04 Nov 2020, 13:23
When one is INactive (as are you)...
By 'inactive' I simply meant that my account exists but I just don't use it. As in, I don't log in very often and when I do, all I do is read the posts that have appeared in my news feed, posts made by the (very few) friends I have on FB. I don't make posts of my own.

Having just logged in now, it seems I last used the messenger system was back in early Sept (sent one message but got no reply) prior to that I used it in July (an actual conversation, with a group of people). I can't find any posts I've made but I do know I have made at least one, back in late June 2012.

Ken
edited to add: Finally found the activity log. It seems I did make post recently, I responded to something about the well being of someone during the middle of lockdown. Prior to that my last activity was back in 2018.

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Post by ChrisGreaves »

stuck wrote:
04 Nov 2020, 19:05
By 'inactive' I simply meant that my account exists but I just don't use it.
OK, thanks Ken.
That happens to be my status right now. Each day I sniff the Facebook air, see that nothing has changed, and get on with my life.
Cheers
Chris

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

ChrisGreaves wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 11:35
...Each day I sniff the Facebook air, see that nothing has changed, and get on with my life...
If you let me know (by PM) which one of the many 'Chris Greaves' in FB is you, then I'll send you a Friend request, so that we can keep up with what each of us In NOT doing in FB :laugh:

Ken

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Post by ChrisGreaves »

stuck wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 11:54
If you let me know (by PM) which one of the many 'Chris Greaves' in FB is you, then I'll send you a Friend request, so that we can keep up with what each of us In NOT doing in FB :laugh:
Thanks for the offer, Friend Ken, but according to Hans, I already have friends here (although I suspect that dome of them just like to bait me(1)).

And anyway, the first stay-on-the-ground snowfall has arrived, and the driveway is too icy to negotiate, so this is the time of year when serious guys bundle up and climb into bed for six months of uninterrupted reading. :evilgrin:

Cheers
Chris
(1) You know who you are!