Good Bye Yahoo

Nabeel
2StarLounger

Good Bye Yahoo

Post by Nabeel »

hello Admin's

I received below mail past night from (info@service.comms.yahoo.net) first I thought that's a spam but when I google it for confirm may this is correct!

https://ph.help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN35505.h ... sions=true

my question is this my account is created in this lounge against yahoo id although I login with name but matter regarding password change or autoreply receive no will be applicable more after shutdown, is there way to replace my id(yahoo mail) with new one to continuing this account!
Capture.PNG
Nabeel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StuartR
Administrator

Re: Good Bye Yahoo

Post by StuartR »

Nabeel,

Lounge notifications are currently being sent to your yahoo.com email address. You can change this in your user control panel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StuartR

GeoffW
PlatinumLounger

Post by GeoffW »

Isn't it just Yahoo Groups being shut down? Which would mean that you can still use your Yahoo email account?

Nabeel
2StarLounger

Post by Nabeel »

thnx sir stuart

its done, hope now my mail id has been changed!!

@Geooffw

i am also little confused with statement see yellow highlighted

when website will no longer be accessible then how yahoo mails will work!

Captureqq.PNG
Nabeel

GeoffW
PlatinumLounger

Post by GeoffW »

My understanding is that the Yahoo Groups website will be shut down - but the Yahoo main website will continue to operate as before.

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

Nabeel wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 08:56
its done, hope now my mail id has been changed!!
Yes, you have successfully changed your email for the lounge, notifications should now go to the new one.
StuartR