Unwanted Item (Icon) in Win 11 Start Menu

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Unwanted Item (Icon) in Win 11 Start Menu

Post by hlewton »

Attached is a screenshot of a portion of Start11’s start menu. I installed iCloud today and it did not create a Start Menu icon or a Desktop shortcut. This apparently happens sometimes since it was a known issue with Apple Support when I talked to them today. There is iCloud drive that shows up in Windows File Explorer. I wanted an iCloud shortcut on my desktop but not an iCloud Drive shortcut, which I was not aware of. In Windows File Explorer I was able to Right Click on iCloud Drive and tell it to pin it to the Start Menu, please see attachment. When I discovered it was not what I wanted, I right clicked on it again in Windows File Explorer and told it to unpin it from the Start Menu. As you can see, it is still there. Does anyone know how to remove this iCloud Drive icon from the Start menu or how I can access the Windows 11's Start Folder. If it makes a difference, I am using Start11 on this Win 11 machine.
iCloud.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
hlewton