Anti virus for android

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Anti virus for android

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear Community,

Is it really necessary anti virus for android devices. Could you please tell me the notable malware attacks? Because I am going to purchase bit defender anti virus for android. That's why I am asking.

Nabeel
2StarLounger

Re: Anti virus for android

Post by Nabeel »

Malware Attack on android is very rare, As now all new version has build in scan virus and boosters, in past i donot have a good experience of any antivirus beauce at the end you have to master reset And there is no advantage of it. Just its my experience.
Screenshot_2018-09-16-19-32-15-39.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

I used to have an antivirus app on my Android phone, but it had a really negative impact on performance. I haven't experienced any problems since I removed it a couple of years ago.

One tip: only install apps from Google's Play Store; those apps are checked by Google. Apps from other sources may not always be safe.
Best wishes,
Hans

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

I use Sophos Mobile Security on my Android devices. It's free and it seems to do a good job. I am not sure that it's necessary, but I am paranoid about security and try to take lots of care.
StuartR

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Thank you all