Question for Chris Greaves

HansV
Administrator

Question for Chris Greaves

Post by HansV »

Chris, is this from you? :grin:
rideneeded.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Re: Question for Chris Greaves

Post by ChrisGreaves »

HansV wrote:Chris, is this from you?
Sorry to take so long responding; I was walking back from NoFrills at Fieldgate Plaza and slipped on some kitty-litter that had spilled out of the bundle-buggy of the old fart up ahead of me.

No, not me, but you've given me a great idea.

I am currently having cars thrown at me, unasked.
Last night was supper at a friend's place, 12 minutes walk from here.
My recorded DVD's didn't work (something about not being "finalized"), so we started watching Godfather II on TV, but after 90 minutes I got fed up with the commercial breaks, made my excuses and came home to watch it alone on tape, sans commercials.

"Why don't you take my car and drive home?", says Good Friend, "I don't need it until tomorrow morning. You could bring it back after you wake up". :scratch:

And then presumably walk home in the morning, having consumed another 30 minutes unparking, parking, driving back, parking, dropping off the keys.

If she knew how to hand-craft a paddle she'd be worth marrying. After all, she has a newer car than has Fred ... and he's a solid 6.84 Hours walk from here, not counting coffee-breaks.
He who plants a seed, plants life.