Smilies competation - open to all ages! No limit on number of entries!

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Smilies competation - open to all ages! No limit on number of entries!

Post by ChrisGreaves »

Untitled.png
In a recent PM to a member of Eileen's Lounge I found myself writing
Well, quite. There's more than one way to skin a cat.
The really important step is the process of marination. :catty: :cauldron:
It is no coincidence that these two smilies appear side-by-side when we click on "View more smilies".
And if you scan to the right, you will see that after we have chatted about the finer points of marination, we can get down to the serious business of cooking the cat. :laugh: :rofl: :evilgrin:"
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to present a coherent statement that connects as many consecutive/contiguous(1) smilies as possible.

There are two arenas:-

Local In this class you are restricted to consecutive/contiguous icons within the one pane. Hence Local1, Local2, Local3 and Local4.

Global In this class (a lower-grade class) you can overlap between two contiguous icon panes. Hence Global12, Gobal23, Global34.

Abandon all hope for entering within the Local5 class. To do so will brand you as a wimp or a wuss, depending on your country-of-origin.

Participants are encouraged to include the chosen icons with bridging text.

(1) For purposes of this competition, a single pane of smilies is considered to be a string that runs from left to right and continues at the leftmost smiley of the following line, as in (Local3) "It makes me :mad: enough to :megashout:

Cheers, Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There's nothing heavier than an empty water bottle