Scary things under buckets in the snow

DocAElstein
4StarLounger

Scary things under buckets in the snow

Post by DocAElstein »

I lifted an upside down bucket out of the snow last night, and this scary thing greeted me! :flee:
On closer inspection it seems to have a very healthy set of teeth, and seemed to be eating a leaf at the time, so I put the bucket back incase it might want to eat something bigger. It was still there this morning, I expect he will be for a few months…
Scary thing hiding under a bucket.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I seriously don’t ever try to annoy. Maybe I am just the kid that missed being told about the King’s new magic suit, :(

HansV
Administrator

Re: Scary things under buckets in the snow

Post by HansV »

Aha! Das gruselige Untereimerding!
Best wishes,
Hans

DocAElstein
4StarLounger

Re: Scary things, Gremlins?, Das Untereimerding?, under buckets in the snow

Post by DocAElstein »

I never realised we had those things here, waiting to appear…. Or maybe it’s a lost soul from a magicians vanishing trick that went wrong – He put his upside down cup on the table and the thing disappeared, but he didn’t bring it back

Or it might be something like those Gremlin things. I am scared to do anything with it, or go near any other buckets, in case all the snow turns into them. I think I will leave it alone. Maybe it’s time to best forget outside activities now the snow is here and stay warm and safe inside until the Spring. (Maybe stack some bricks on all the buckets, just to be on the safe side).
I seriously don’t ever try to annoy. Maybe I am just the kid that missed being told about the King’s new magic suit, :(