Red (Autumn) Sky behind me

DocAElstein
4StarLounger

Red (Autumn) Sky behind me

Post by DocAElstein »

On the way yesterday to Saturday Night Grilling at my secret disused railway hideout, I realised I had forgot the most tasty stuff, my vegetarian Meat Balls.
So I turned around. It was worth it.
(Unusually good pic, for me - It's probably also worth me trying to figure out why I usually have to fix my old digital camera in concrete to get anything close to a good evening shot. I often have some amazing views along the old tracks, but attempts to take a pic of them almost always results in them coming out too black and/or blurred)

Alan
Red Sky behind me.JPG
https://i.postimg.cc/hGbVJy9B/CIMG7125.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/XJsFLrH1/CIMG7127.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DocAElstein on 22 Oct 2023, 16:23, edited 1 time in total.
I seriously don’t ever try to annoy. Maybe I am just the kid that missed being told about the King’s new magic suit, :(

HansV
Administrator

Re: Red (Autumn) Sky behind me

Post by HansV »

Lovely sky!
Best wishes,
Hans

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Post by John Gray »

DocAElstein wrote:
22 Oct 2023, 08:39
On the way yesterday to Saturday Night Grilling at my secret disused railway hideout, I realised I had forgot the most tasty stuff, my vegetarian Meat Balls.
So reminiscent of that iconic* film / weather forecast:
"Cloudy, with a chance of meatballs"...
* yes, I know that 'iconic' is a hackneyed cliché
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your appointment letter indicates you won't be seeing the Consultant...

DocAElstein
4StarLounger

Post by DocAElstein »

That looks like a weird film, I seem to have missed that one. That weather forecast suited the evening though, did rain on me at the end. (There is a lot of these veggie meat balls around just now, they can’t seem to get rid of them, I can’t remember it raining them though. There may have been a localised potato storm though?, - there are a lot of potatoes laying around on the adjoining fields and paths just now).
Yummy combination.
Bahnhof Grill.JPG
Bahnhof Grill.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I seriously don’t ever try to annoy. Maybe I am just the kid that missed being told about the King’s new magic suit, :(

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

DocAElstein wrote:
22 Oct 2023, 08:39
..I often have some amazing views along the old tracks...
Yes, that sky is lovely. Shame about the overhead cables for the trains in the foreground. However, I'm glad you weren't foolish enough to just nip across the tracks to get a better shot.

Ken

DocAElstein
4StarLounger

Nip across , for a pic, or on a Winter Jog

Post by DocAElstein »

stuck wrote:
22 Oct 2023, 14:43
... foolish enough to just nip across the tracks ..
...yes, about once a day on average, I nip across to take a Autumn pic, or along my old railway line route of a Winter jog. :-)

Here a couple of pics from approx. the other side to where I took those sky pics, near where my private railway joins the main line, ( and my enlargened Avatur pic which is taken from not far away, also on the other side of the main electified rail track to Berlin )
Nip across and take a pic.JPG
https://i.postimg.cc/qM4fH9gc/Meine-schoener-gleise.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/httHfTLf/My-Railwa ... n-line.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/bwV4brgL/My-railwa ... n-line.jpg ( Avatur pic before the Grill was built near my Pallet Platform )

But I was late starting last night, because I forgot me meat balls, so I didn't nip across, and anyway..
stuck wrote:
22 Oct 2023, 14:43
..Shame about the overhead cables for the trains in the foreground. ...
.. I thought the cables helped give it that nice sort of wide panoramic view,
( The Grill is also on the other side. - There are some deep overgrown snow trap trenches at that point, ( or maybe they are left over anti-tank ditches ), to navigate, either side of the main line, which are sometimes a challenge later at the end of the evening...
( I tried carrots for the first time last night. I remembered them, that is why I probably forgot the meat balls. ) )
Late Start and Carrots.JPG