Hi to all my friends here on Eileen's Lounge

MickeyMouse
Lounger

Hi to all my friends here on Eileen's Lounge

Post by MickeyMouse »

Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry I have been away without any contact. My departure was preciptated by my being laid off from my job at the end of last May.

I have been so busy trying to find work that I have completely neglected to find my way back here at the lounge. And, as most of the time I was logging in from work I didn't have all my bookmarks either.

I have really missed seeing all of you and your postings. But mostly I have missed your daily friendship and kindly assistance. I will try to be more diligent in the future and make my appearances more often.

I would especially like to thank Catz for tracking me down and reminding me that you are all here. Thanks Catz!

And now, back to perusing all the postings I have missed so far. should be done reading them in about 4 months, :rofl:
How best to describe Eileen's Lounge -
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is the Lounge"

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Re: Hi to all my friends here on Eileen's Lounge

Post by John Gray »

Glad to see you're back, Mr Mouse!
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your hospital appointment letter indicates that you won't be seeing the Consultant...

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

MickeyMouse wrote:Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry I have been away without any contact. My departure was preciptated by my being laid off from my job at the end of last May.
Welcome home. Please keep your bookmarks somewhere safe in future.

Have you found another job yet?
StuartR

steveh
SilverLounger

Post by steveh »

MickeyMouse wrote:Hi Everyone,

I have been so busy trying to find work that I have completely neglected to find my way back here at the lounge. And, as most of the time I was logging in from work I didn't have all my bookmarks either.

I have really missed seeing all of you and your postings. But mostly I have missed your daily friendship and kindly assistance. I will try to be more diligent in the future and make my appearances more often.

I would especially like to thank Catz for tracking me down and reminding me that you are all here. Thanks Catz!

And now, back to perusing all the postings I have missed so far. should be done reading them in about 4 months, :rofl:
Welcome back on board
Steve
http://www.freightpro-uk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Sundog
5StarLounger

Post by Sundog »

MickeyMouse wrote:I would especially like to thank Catz for tracking me down and reminding me that you are all here. Thanks Catz!
Seems like this cat did a nice job in tracking down a mouse! :kitty: :mice:
Sundog

MickeyMouse
Lounger

Post by MickeyMouse »

John Gray wrote:Glad to see you're back, Mr Mouse!
Hi John,

Thanks, it is good to be back.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is the Lounge"

MickeyMouse
Lounger

Post by MickeyMouse »

StuartR wrote:Welcome home. Please keep your bookmarks somewhere safe in future.

Have you found another job yet?
Hi Stuart,

I have already seen to that, now keep a current copy on a thumb drive along with other important information.

No, I am sorry to report that I have yet to find meaningful employment. Not many jobs out there and the ones that are are not paying very well. Seems a lot of employers are starting to take advantage of the situation and dropping their salary ranges, at least for the new hires. Still out there slugging though.

Good to hear from you.

MickeyMouse
Lounger

Post by MickeyMouse »

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that. Good to hear from you.

MickeyMouse
Lounger

Post by MickeyMouse »

Sundog wrote: Seems like this cat did a nice job in tracking down a mouse! :kitty: :mice:

Yes she did and am I glad she took the time to do that.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Hi MickeyMouse,

Good to see you. I hope you'll find decent employment soon! :crossfingers:
Best wishes,
Hans