Radar Guns

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Radar Guns

Post by Bigaldoc »

Ya gotta watch where ya point dem radar guns! This photo is on someone's Facebook page and I have no idea if it's true or not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Radar Guns

Post by HansV »

According to snopes.com: Police Radar Prompts Missile it's an urban legend...

If you search YouTube, you can find a Discovery Channel documentary about this urban legend, but the comments are unsuitable for the Lounge so I'm not going to post a link.
Best wishes,
Hans

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Post by John Gray »

Snopes is your friend!
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your hospital appointment letter indicates that you won't be seeing the Consultant...

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

It may be a hoax, but how many of you gave thought - even if only momentarily - to the pleasure you'd get just visualizing those sidewinders taking out a jack-booted municipal revenue generator? :aflame:

Yes! I know they are just doing their jobs and that they might be saving someone's life - but I still think they are jack-booted municipal revenue generators. And I tell all my friends on the force that, too.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs