Great to be back among friends

jeanlerymc
NewLounger

Re: Great to be back among friends

Post by jeanlerymc »

DenGar wrote:Glad to see everyone here--seems like a family reunion of favorite relatives.

I'm curious, though: I can select only "British English" as my language. Does that mean I must use British spelling, punctuation, and words unique to the Brits? :grin:

And why is there a section to identify "foes"? Ain't no "foes" among (amongst?) us. :sneaky:

Dennis
If you are able to select British English as your language, that means you will also use British spelling, punctuation and so on. Be sure that you know how to use and say properly British English language so that you can understand and be understood by others. Like American, British English is not hard to master especially when you are determined to do so.

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

Hey Jude wrote:
VegasNath wrote:
Backatcha Hey Jude.....

Time for our first lounge sing-a-long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCwQiIqW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... r_embedded
Hahahahaha~~~!~! I LOVE it VegasNath thanks so much. Makes me feel "at home" and it's SOOOO nice being here....hey Skitterbug :scratch: hehehe
We haven't had a lounge sing-a-long for a very long time
Hey Jude
What a fitting way to wind down this fabulous 2010 and bring in 2011 :cheers: :fanfare: :innocent: :grin: :clapping: :fanfare:
♫...Take a sad song and make it better . . .♫ Image

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

Now here's a new one that I've never seen. Clicking on the link in Vegasnath's comment, I get this????? :rofl:
I didn't think we could post something like this? :innocent:
Capture.PNG
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

That's why I didn't post it from his link :-) I had to figure out the hard way how to embed the link (which I finally managed without looking at my cheat sheet lol)

Skitterbug
BronzeLounger

Post by Skitterbug »

Hey Jude wrote:
Hey Jude wrote:
VegasNath wrote:
Backatcha Hey Jude.....

Time for our first lounge sing-a-long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCwQiIqW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... r_embedded
Hahahahaha~~~!~! I LOVE it VegasNath thanks so much. Makes me feel "at home" and it's SOOOO nice being here....hey Skitterbug :scratch: hehehe
We haven't had a lounge sing-a-long for a very long time
Hey Jude
What a fitting way to wind down this fabulous 2010 and bring in 2011 :cheers: :fanfare: :innocent: :grin: :clapping: :fanfare:
A Sing-A-Long would be fun! I can sing the alto part! :yep: And when I forget the words, I'll hummmmmm along! :rofl:
:cheers: :fanfare: for all of us in 2011!
Skitterbug :coffeetime:
A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

I sing alto also, and I find that this rendition is perfect key for us Skitterbug :-) Are you humming? hehe!!

Skitterbug
BronzeLounger

Post by Skitterbug »

Hey Jude wrote:I sing alto also, and I find that this rendition is perfect key for us Skitterbug :-) Are you humming? hehe!!
:yep: :grin: :sing:
Speaking of singing along, my kids have Wii and the Beatles: Rock Band! I always wanted to learn to play drums but found I have a bit of a coordination problem! :rofl: :rofl: BUT I could sing those songs! What fun! :grin:
Skitterbug :coffeetime:
A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

Well there ya go!~!~! My grandsons have Wii but I doubt they have the Beatles...not due to any lack of trying on my part :-( Sounds like you are in for a great New Year!~~!~! Let me know when you cut your first album :evilgrin: