Chat GPT

RonH
SilverLounger

Chat GPT

Post by RonH »

I have just installed this app on Android tablet, just primarily for experiencing AI.

Have requested that my entries are not used for eg training. Are there any other privacy concerns that are worth a mention? The 'site' is cluttered with so much information that I would like comment from users.
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Chat GPT

Post by HansV »

I don't know about settings, but keep in mind that ChatGPT, like all AI chatbots, uses ridiculous amounts of energy. So I'd keep use to a minimum.
Best wishes,
Hans

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

True. They are build huge data centres in Norway to make use of our water and cool temperatures.
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

RonH wrote:
18 Jun 2024, 17:26
...experiencing AI...
Both The Lounge rule forbidding politics and the fact the UK is in the middle of a general election campaign forbids me from commenting on the AI that I currently being bombarded with :hairout:

Ken

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You're a bit Stuck then, Ken
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.