Yahoo Login

omega0401
StarLounger

Yahoo Login

Post by omega0401 »

Not sure which forum to post this on.

Can anyone confirm for me that they can't login to Yahoo mail? I can't get logged on at all today. I get a blank page and that's all. It also shows in my tab that I have 95 unread email messages. Yesterday I only had about 25 so something seems very wrong. I can access anywhere else on the internet so I don't think it's my ISP. And a google search doesn't seem to show any current problems about yahoo.

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: Yahoo Login

Post by Bigaldoc »

omega0401 wrote:Can anyone confirm for me that they can't login to Yahoo mail?
I usually don't use the web version, preferring to use MailWasher to "POP" download any mail I get at Yahoo, which is very little. BUT, I just went to my email page (since I keep the Yahoo calendar open 24/7) and got in easily. As I tried to go back to calendar, Yahoo even told me that I had a chat message from some ne'er do well "lady" which I of course blocked! :smile:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

omega0401
StarLounger

Post by omega0401 »

Bigaldoc wrote:As I tried to go back to calendar, Yahoo even told me that I had a chat message from some ne'er do well "lady" which I of course blocked! :smile:
Thanks Al. I'll keep looking around to see if I can find the problem.

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

What browser are you using?

Joe
Joe