Unlocker 1.9.0

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Unlocker 1.9.0

Post by Gloria E »

Unlocker is now available for Windows 7 64-bit. I installed it as fast as I could, I sure did miss it while it was incompatible. There's just one problem, with this new version, it does not appear on the right-click menu like the older version did.

Is there something I should do to put it where it's clickable when working with files that seem to be locked. :scratch:
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Unlocker 1.9.0

Post by HansV »

Strange - according to the Unlocker website, 1.9.0 should still add an "Unlocker" item to the context (right-click) menu...

(I don't have this utility myself, I've never had a use for it)
Best wishes,
Hans

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

Gloria E wrote:Unlocker is now available for Windows 7 64-bit. I installed it as fast as I could, I sure did miss it while it was incompatible. There's just one problem, with this new version, it does not appear on the right-click menu like the older version did.

Is there something I should do to put it where it's clickable when working with files that seem to be locked. :scratch:
Gloria,
I added the Win 7 64 bit version when it first was released a while back.
It added the right click item to the context menu automatically.
Did you enable Unlocker assistant? If not, the right click option should be there.
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

Did you run the installer with "Run as Administrator"? Did you select the "Explorer extension"?

Joe
Joe