FastStone Capture 6.7 released

HansV
Administrator

FastStone Capture 6.7 released

Post by HansV »

Version 6.7 of the popular utility FastStone Screen Capture has been released.

New/improved:
  • Improved PDF output. Now it is possible to specify Page Size, Quality, Margins and Orientation when saving in PDF format. Lengthy document is divided into multi-pages automatically
  • Added a tool called "Convert Images to a PDF file" to allow users to convert images to a multi-page PDF file
  • Added "Expand Canvas" to the Draw tool
  • Added "Blur" to the right-click menu of the Draw tool when part of the image is selected
  • Assigned keyboard shortcuts to drawing tools. For example: press F1 for Text, press F2 for Straight Line, press F3 for Pencil etc.
  • Added an option to the Settings to allow users to specify which screen (active or all) to capture when making Full Screen Capture in multi-monitor system
The current version of FastStone Capture is not free, but it's well worth the modest price; you can try it for free for 30 days. The last freeware version 5.3 is still available (from freeware sites) but it has fewer features.
Best wishes,
Hans

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: FastStone Capture 6.7 released

Post by Bigaldoc »

Thanks Hans. I purchased the lifetime license back in 2007 and I'm glad I did. It's a utility I use EVERY DAY, many times.

StuartR
Administrator

Re: FastStone Capture 6.7 released

Post by StuartR »

Bigaldoc wrote:Thanks Hans. I purchased the lifetime license back in 2007 and I'm glad I did. It's a utility I use EVERY DAY, many times.
Me too, but I didn't purchased it till a year or so later.
StuartR