CCleaner 2.35 released

HansV
Administrator

CCleaner 2.35 released

Post by HansV »

Piriform describes the new version as "a big update because we've added a lot of new cleaning abilities, supported software, and user interface improvements".

See Piriform Blog - CCleaner v2.35 for a list of new/modified features, and CCleaner - Builds for the available downloads.
Best wishes,
Hans

PaulB
BronzeLounger

Re: CCleaner 2.35 released

Post by PaulB »

Snagged it, thanks.
Regards,
Paul

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The realist adjusts his sails.

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Post by John Gray »

Today they are preening themselves that they have had 500M downloads of CCleaner!
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your appointment letter indicates you won't be seeing the Consultant...

aekyall
4StarLounger

Post by aekyall »

I must have been the 499th then!
Regards,
Keith

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

See Latest CCleaner version for a minor update.
Best wishes,
Hans

agibsonsw
SilverLounger

Post by agibsonsw »

Hello.
I've had CCleaner before but currently have Ashampoo WinOptimizer and Advanced System Care on my computer.
Which one can safely remove the most junk from my computer? I suppose this is a tricky question unless someone has
used all three..? Andy.
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

According to Best Free PC Tune-up Utility, "WinOptimizer offers a very basic disk and privacy cleaner; in particular, it does not clean the history of most programs. (...) The registry cleaner also seems very basic, detecting very little items. (Of course, registry cleaning is not simply a case of the more the better, but the result was far less than even some very conservative registry cleaners)."

I personally wouldn't use Advanced SystemCare since it's from IOBit, the company that was shown to copy MalwareBytes' malware definition file without any acknowledgment last year. (Of course that doesn't say anything about the quality of Advanced SystemCare.)
Best wishes,
Hans