FastStone Capture 6.6 released

HansV
Administrator

FastStone Capture 6.6 released

Post by HansV »

Version 6.6 of the popular utility FastStone Screen Capture has been released. Among the new features is the ability to turn a text box into a callout:
x204.png
(You can try FastStone Capture 6.6 for free for 30 days; after that you have to buy a lifetime license for US$19.95. I bought a license some years ago and I have never regretted it; this utility perfectly combines simplicity and power)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: FastStone Capture 6.6 released

Post by Bigaldoc »

HansV wrote:Version 6.6 of the popular utility FastStone Screen Capture has been released. Among the new features is the ability to turn a text box into a callout:
x204.png
(You can try FastStone Capture 6.6 for free for 30 days; after that you have to buy a lifetime license for US$19.95. I bought a license some years ago and I have never regretted it; this utility perfectly combines simplicity and power)
I like that idea. Dang it, I can't remember if my license is lifetime or not. If not it will be 'cause like you, I've used this app for some time and couldn't (wouldn't) be without it. Thanks for the heads up Hans.

Edited to add: I checked my email files and fortunately I DID buy the lifetime 3 years ago!

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

I think FastStone licenses are always lifetime licenses, i.e. valid for all future updates.
Best wishes,
Hans

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

PS :blush: Took me awhile to find out how you did that since I don't normally use "background" when I annotate a clip.

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

Haven't used this app for quite awhile so just now purchased a lifetime subscription as well. I'll have to re-acquaint myself with it. Seems I have alot of catching up to do.

Edited to add: PayPal didn't like my shipping address :scratch: but have successfully paid :fanfare:
♫...Take a sad song and make it better . . .♫ Image

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

You can view/download a tutorial from FastStone Capture Tutorial. It's for version 6.3, so it's not entirely up-to-date, but it covers most features.
Best wishes,
Hans

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

HansV wrote:You can view/download a tutorial from FastStone Capture Tutorial. It's for version 6.3, so it's not entirely up-to-date, but it covers most features.
So it's paid for thru PayPal but I haven't received a code to insert so still shows 30 day trial expired....I must be brain dead today :scratch: (Gotta check my other email account for the licensing code)

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

That's strange - you should get an e-mail at the address that you supplied almost immediately after PayPal has accepted your payment. I'd contact Andrew Lu, the developer - the support e-mail address is on the FastStone Soft - Contact us page. He generally reacts quickly to e-mails.
Best wishes,
Hans

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

I will do that now. Thanks :-) Had severe storms last night so shut down desktop and it must have simultaneously been sending/receiving so all is well :clapping: Rugrats are going swimming so will fool with it laters :chocciebar:

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

Thank you, I have downloaded and installed the latest version.
StuartR