Flash Player

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Flash Player

Post by Gloria E »

I received from File Hippo Update News a notice that Flash Player 19.1.53.38 RC4 (release Canidate) for Non IE and IE was available for download.

Has anyone installed either/both of those updates? I saw no mention here and when updates are released I generally see some mention of it.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

TonyE
3StarLounger

Re: Flash Player

Post by TonyE »

I have installed the release candidates and have not had any problems with them, but I recommend waiting until the official release of Flash 10.1 rather than using pre-release software. The pre-release versions are made available for testers and developers.

If you plan to install the pre-release versions, you must uninstall any existing versions of Flash first.
Tony

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: Flash Player

Post by Gloria E »

I;m in no hurry for Flash, I can wait for the final release. Thank you for the explaination.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!