Recommendations for free website development software?

Sundog
5StarLounger

Re: Recommendations for free website development software?

Post by Sundog »

ChrisGreaves wrote:you can buy me lunch at The Montreal Deli
MAIN SANDWICHES & other dishes we’re famous for :
THE BBQ SOUVLAKI DINNER
THE SUPER SMOKED MEAT SANDWICH PLATE
THE SUPER CORNED BEEF SANDWICH PLATE
THE SUPER ROAST BEEF SANDWICH PLATE
THE SUPER PASTRAMI SANDWICH PLATE
THE SUPER OLD FASHIONED SMOKE MEAT SANDWICH PLATE
OUR GREAT ITALIAN PIZZA
OUR GREAT ITALIAN PASTA
THE DELI BURGER
MD ESCARGOT
MD COCKTAIL WIENERS
FRESH CAESER SALAD

And your selection is...
Sundog

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Re: Recommendations for free website development software?

Post by ChrisGreaves »

Sundog wrote:And your selection is...
I've eaten there for about 8 years now, off and on, sometimes 4 times a week, sometimes none.
I have never had a bad dish there, and the price is unbelievably cheap and the service is to kiss for,

Last night I had the burger and spicy fries, my friend had the pork chop special, except it was two huge chops and comes with salad and soup, so she orders the soup to go (lunch for her today) and I bring home a pork chop, fries and 1/2 a salad (lunch for me today) after eating all my meal.
So that's four meals for $cdn26.

If you do come to YYZ for that job interview, tell them that Wednesday is your only free day.
Wednesday night's special is Pepper Steak - a rich meat-and-veg stew served with flavoured rice.

The corned beef sandwiches are so big that we can only eat half, so again, what looks like supper-for-two for $22 turns out to be 4 meals for $22.

I have driven and eaten at diners all across Toronto, a large part of Southern Ontario and most of Western New York State; I have found nothing that comes close to "The Deli", although Chef's Diner in Montour Falls has decent french fries and fish.

How did I get to discussing food in a web forum, and here it is noon already ...
An expensive day out: Wallet and Grimace