KeyLogger

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

KeyLogger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear Community,

Recently i installed key logger. i am using Bit-defender Total Security 2018 which didn't detect and warn me that spyware is installed on your computer. How to find whether our system is installed with Key logger or not. Can we check by manually. Any quick and easy way to find ?

HansV
Administrator

Re: KeyLogger

Post by HansV »

Try the free version of Malwarebytes
Best wishes,
Hans

Leif
Administrator

Post by Leif »

BOOBALAN.V wrote:Recently i installed key logger. i am using Bit-defender Total Security 2018 which didn't detect and warn me that spyware is installed...
That's probably because when installing it, you inadvertently/automatically approved its installation as far as Total Security 2018 is concerned. Does Total Security 2018 allow you to see which applications are OK to run?
Leif

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear sir,

Thanks sir. Sorry for late reply. Sir it didn't warned me or block the application. Still now its working fine without any detection. It's a spyware isn't sir? But why this antivirus didn't detect.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

We don't know exactly what happened, so it's impossible for us to tell how the keylogger came to be installed, or why it wasn't detected.
Best wishes,
Hans

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Thanks sir. best free key logger lite which is i am using sir. I just installed it as usual. Can i trust my antivirus sir :smile: ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

If you installed the software yourself, your antivirus program probably marked it as legitimate...
Best wishes,
Hans

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Thanks sir :smile: