Kaspersky 2011

RonH
SilverLounger

Kaspersky 2011

Post by RonH »

New update from Kaspersky now available. Downloads OK and can be installed over the current 2010 version. Only just updated mine but it seems to offer a few more 'goodies'.
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Re: Kaspersky 2011

Post by John Gray »

For those who want a direct link to the download page for the update to Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, there it was!

And note that it requires you to uninstall SuperAntiSpyware before you can install KIS2011.
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your appointment letter indicates you won't be seeing the Consultant...

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

Thanks John ... forgot to add the link myself :scratch:
Great AV is Kaspersky ... been using it since 2007.
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Post by John Gray »

I have become less enthusiastic over the years since I noticed that it was using more and more CPU, especially at startup time. I haven't formed a view yet for KIS 2011, since it's not been on long enough...
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your appointment letter indicates you won't be seeing the Consultant...

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

That's true John but its only a 'concern' (as far as I can judge) when doing a full scan. I pick a time then when remaining processing 'grunt' is not important. What I can say is that I have never got 'done' by any virus etc ... having said this, I hope that my luck continues with the new Kaspersky 2011!
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

Things you don't expect to hear from certain people, Number 1
John Gray wrote:"Me, I'm just a lawnmower - you can tell me by the way I walk."
err, John... just because the band is called 'Genesis ' doesn't mean their music is from your favoured era :evilgrin:

Ken