VPN comparison

StuartR
Administrator

VPN comparison

Post by StuartR »

I've had a few performance issues with NordVPN recently, so I looked around for a good comparison of VPN service providers and found this...

https://thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you're looking for a comparison of different VPN solutions then you might find this site helpful.
I'm now using CactusVPN for a 24 hour trial, it seems very fast!
StuartR

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: VPN comparison

Post by Rudi »

Gosh...there is a LOT of entries in that chart. Although one can choose to view all VPN services and apply filters in the columns, I thought that it might be easier to compare the lot if it were on a spreadsheet where one can zoom out to see more of the content.

Obviously I'm having a slow lazy Sunday, so...here you go.

Sheet 1: Table by VPN
Sheet 2: Table by Service
VPN Comparison.xlsx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

The site has links to download the table in xlsx and ods format:
S1347.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

How do you type the sound you make when you are stumped at ones own brainlessness? :stupidme:

I was studying the table and became annoyed at the small window dimension, so I decided to copy the content to Excel, BEFORE I scrolled down through the rest of the sheet.

(And here I thought I was doing someone a favour, only to be fish-smacked at my own ignorance.) :nuts:

BTW: Their table violates table structure if one plans to analyse it with sort and filter options. (I know one can select the range to apply the analysis too, but I'm old-school and pedantic when it comes to data structure -- and I detest merged cells; so I take a bit of comfort from the fact that my tables are "better"). :grin:
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

So your workbook is still very useful! :thumbup:
Best wishes,
Hans