Including pictures with Live Mail 2011

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Including pictures with Live Mail 2011

Post by Gloria E »

I have had this problem for as long as I've updated Live Mail to 2011. When I received email and try to forward it (pictures were included) I get the message: "One or more of the pictures in this message could not be found. When you send this message these pictures will not be included. Are you sure you want to send this message?"
So far I've just not forwarded emails that include pictures, but I'd like to find a fix.

I tried unchecking the option 'Convert messags to photo emails' suggested by another forum. This failed to work even after restarting the machine. Perhaps reinstalling WLM would do the trick.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Including pictures with Live Mail 2011

Post by HansV »

Click the blue button on the left hand side of the ribbon.
Select Options > Security Options from the dropdown menu.
Activate the Security tab.
Clear the two check boxes in the Download Images section:
security.jpg
Click OK.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: Including pictures with Live Mail 2011

Post by Gloria E »

Hans, only Show Images was selected, which I unchecked. The next time I receive mail with pictures included I will see if your suggestion worked or not. I'll be sure to return and let you know.

Thanks loads,
Gloria E

Thanks Hans, I've returned to let you know that the problem has been fixed. Your instructions were right on the money. :fanfare: :cheers:

Thanks again,

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!