Windows Live Mail/Outlook Express

BobH
UraniumLounger

Windows Live Mail/Outlook Express

Post by BobH »

Can someone please post screenshots of the menu row for Windows Live Mail? I need to learn how to insert and attach images so that I can tell my brother how to do it. He's not very computer-literate but is trying hard to learn. He tells me that he is using Outlook Express, but I thought it had been replaced with WLM.

I am still running WinXP because I don't want or need to buy new hardware just to get a marginally better OS. I'll move up when I need to get the hardware it will run on or this hardware dies - whichever comes first.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

JoeP
SilverLounger

Re: Windows Live Mail/Outlook Express

Post by JoeP »

Unless he has a new PC, he could still be using Outlook Express. If you have Outlook Express you have to make a decision to download Windows Live Essentials of which Windows Live Mail is a part. Here's the WLM screen shot.
Capture.PNG
Joe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

BobH
UraniumLounger

Re: Windows Live Mail/Outlook Express

Post by BobH »

Thanks, Joe!
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs