Google Chrome Plug-ins

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Google Chrome Plug-ins

Post by Gloria E »

To see a list of plug-ins installed in Chrome, do this:

Go to Chrome's address bar and type: Chrome://plugins. I was surprised to see that it had it's own PDF Viewer among other things. :clapping:

I right-clicked on the page and choose to print the list.

I hope this helps new users of Chrome who didn't know about the list and perhaps long users who didn't know either.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: Google Chrome Plug-ins

Post by Bigaldoc »

And, just to add to that, Chrome uses the same syntax as Firefox, in that you can also type in the address bar:

about:plugins

and it will lead to the same list. Thanks for sharing, Gloria.

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: Google Chrome Plug-ins

Post by Gloria E »

Bigaldoc wrote:And, just to add to that, Chrome uses the same syntax as Firefox, in that you can also type in the address bar:

about:plugins

and it will lead to the same list. Thanks for sharing, Gloria.
You're welcome Al, I'm just pleased to be able to add information and not always taking something out (if you know what I mean).
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!