opera 10.51 final

jonwallace
5StarLounger
Location: "What a mighty long bridge to such a mighty little old town"

opera 10.51 final

Post by jonwallace »

Ditch that pesky Firefox and try the speedy goodness that is

OPERA 10.51

Available from Download sites everywhere! ( http://www.opera.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; especially)
John

“Always trust a microbiologist because they have the best chance of predicting when the world will end”
― Teddie O. Rahube

IanWilson
3StarLounger

Re: opera 10.51 final

Post by IanWilson »

jonwallace wrote:Ditch that pesky Firefox and try the speedy goodness that is

OPERA 10.51

Available from Download sites everywhere! ( http://www.opera.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; especially)
As you know, I already use Opera. After seeing your post, though, I checked my version by looking at About on the Help menu and it said I had 10.51, so I thought no more about it. This evening though, when I started Opera, it told me that new version (10.51) was available and that I should download it, which I did. Curious! :shrug:

Ian

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

After seeing your post, though, I checked my version by looking at About on the Help menu and it said I had 10.51, so I thought no more about it. This evening though, when I started Opera, it told me that new version (10.51) was available and that I should download it, which I did.
You may have had a pre-release version installed so the field release detected that and notified you to upgrade.

Joe
Joe

IanWilson
3StarLounger

Post by IanWilson »

JoeP wrote:
After seeing your post, though, I checked my version by looking at About on the Help menu and it said I had 10.51, so I thought no more about it. This evening though, when I started Opera, it told me that new version (10.51) was available and that I should download it, which I did.
You may have had a pre-release version installed so the field release detected that and notified you to upgrade.

Joe
Maybe.

Ian