Download Helper icon

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Download Helper icon

Post by Dave Davison »

Before I had my HD wiped the icon for "Download Helper" appeared under the navigation bar and revolved ready to be clicked on if I wanted to download a video from a site other than You Tube but now it appears last under the "Tools" option. Trouble is I can't get it to activate, any suggestions?
Thanks Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: Download Helper icon

Post by Bigaldoc »

On the Firefox command line, go to VIEW, TOOLBARS and then CUSTOMIZE. I think you'll find the Download Helper icon in that window (it may be at the very bottom) and you then have to drag it back to the usual place. Let me know, please, if this finds it for you.

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks Al....... easy when you know where to look and what to do, great thing this lounge and all connected with it are there to point folk like me in the right direction, appreciate it very much. Regards Dave.

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

What does this icon look like? I'm running Fx 4.0.1 and don't see anything about a Download Helper.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

It's an addon, Bob. You can find it here: DownloadHelper - Media download Firefox extension