How to hide the slide during presentation

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

How to hide the slide during presentation

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear Community,

Please help me to hide unwanted slide during the presentation. If we really want to use that slide, I have given the hyperlink for shapes to show that slide. if user doesn't click that slides then I need to skip that slides. In this attached file if use don't want to show slide no2,3 then it should jump to directly slide number 4 during the presentation. If user wants to show that slide no2,3 then he needs to click that particular phase to show that slide. Can we do that. please help me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: How to hide the slide during presentation

Post by HansV »

On the View tab of the ribbon, click Slide Sorter.
Select slides 2 and 3.
On the Slide Show tab of the ribbon, click Hide Slide.
The slides won't be shown when you move through the presentation the normal way, but the hyperlinks will still work.
Best wishes,
Hans

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

It working superb sir. I thought we want to write VBA. But this simple and effective. Thank you so much sir. Why sir, VBA are different for word, excel, powerpoint?

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

The Office applications were originally developed by completely different teams; PowerPoint was created by a different company that Microsoft bought. See Microsoft PowerPoint on Wikipedia.
Best wishes,
Hans