Print setting adjustment

ABabeNChrist
SilverLounger

Print setting adjustment

Post by ABabeNChrist »

I’m having a problem trying to adjust my print setting so it does not crop a photo / picture
As you can see from the picture below a merged cell that is used to insert a photo is cut so that part is on one page and the other part on the other. I can re-set the print section using page break, But If I were to added a couple extra lines of comments it could change again. Is there any kind of page break or? That I may try
Print Setting.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Print setting adjustment

Post by HansV »

In Page Break View you can easily adjust the page breaks by dragging them with the mouse.
Best wishes,
Hans

ABabeNChrist
SilverLounger

Post by ABabeNChrist »

Hi HansV
I familiar with page settings when using page break and it works OK, But will I not have the same problem if a large amount of text was entered in the first 2 sections causing the 3 section to fall into the same location.

I’m learning firsthand about the cursed merged cells. It’s a challenge

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

It might be posible to create VBA code that adjusts the page breaks before printing, but manipulating page breaks in VBA is not exactly intuitive. It's probably easier to instruct users to switch to Page Break view before printing.
Best wishes,
Hans

ABabeNChrist
SilverLounger

Post by ABabeNChrist »

Thank you HansV
I'll fiddle around and see what I can do
Is funny but each of the office programs all seem to lack something, that the other program seems to have. and they still havent figured it out.