Show last value in waffle chart

Stefan_Sand
4StarLounger

Show last value in waffle chart

Post by Stefan_Sand »

Hello, i have a nice solution for waffle charts.
If i only take the table solution there is an easy way with formulas to schow the last value of my data points, but i couldn´t manage to show the last value in the "chart" solution.

Can you help me to get show the value of the last data point?

Please see the Goal picture and the attached Excel example.

Many thanks, in adavance.
Stef
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Show last value in waffle chart

Post by HansV »

I don't have the slightest idea how the charts work or what you want, can you explain in a simple and clear way?
Best wishes,
Hans

Stefan_Sand
4StarLounger

Post by Stefan_Sand »

Hi Hans, if i work with tables alone, its easy to show the last Data with a formula (table -Waffle Chart NEU).
In the chart, i don´t know how tho show the latest data of a series (table - Waffle OLD). For example, if i have 25 for the "blue item", 25 should be shown in the latest bar of "the blue item."

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

I don't know, sorry.
Best wishes,
Hans

Stefan_Sand
4StarLounger

Post by Stefan_Sand »

ok, i figured it out, i have to use xy catter chart as combination to show the values.
But , anyhow, i have to do this by hand, i tried to get x/y coordinates by sumproduct, but this doesn´t work, if you have a value more than one time.

Is there a formula , where i can get the x and y coordinates (values) to an item value? -> for example, if i have the matrix in Waffle Basis NEU // Table Waffle OLD
The data matrix is from $AB$27:$AK$36 and i want the corresponding values from 1 - 10 in row 26 and column AA27:36 - for example, i have the value 15 (item 3) in column AB27:36 the result of the x coordinate would be 1 and the result for the y coordinate is 5. If i have more than one time value 15, the sumproduct formula will sum all the values and i get a wrong output. Is there another combination to get the x/y value?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Still no idea.
Best wishes,
Hans