Send Worksheets as Attachments via Lotus Notes

Stefan_Sand
4StarLounger

Send Worksheets as Attachments via Lotus Notes

Post by Stefan_Sand »

Hi all,

i have got an excel workbook, where i can send a set text and subject via Lotus notes mail (which works).
What i want to know is, how i can expand my code in the attached workbook to send some selected worksheets (via range) as attachments as well to a list of
recipients and cc. Please see my attached workbook for the details.
Can someone help me please,

best regards stefan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Send Worksheets as Attachments via Lotus Notes

Post by HansV »

If you want to send some sheets, you have to copy those to a separate workbook, save that workbook to a temporary file, attach it to your e-mail, then delete the temporary file again.

To get an idea of the code needed, see Ron de Bruin's Mail more then one sheet with SendMail (you'll have to study it and extract the bits you need).
Best wishes,
Hans

Stefan_Sand
4StarLounger

Post by Stefan_Sand »

hi hans,
i have seen rons site and tried to test his methods with lotus notes, but i have no idea to adopt my code; that was the reason for my entry.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

The attached text file contains a version of your LotusMail macro with Ron de Bruin's code added and modified to work with the list of sheet names in Data!D3:D13.

The code works correctly up to and including saving the temporary file; I can't test the rest since I don't have Lotus Notes.
Code.txt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

Stefan_Sand
4StarLounger

Post by Stefan_Sand »

Hi Hans, thanks for the code, it works fine.
Yesterday it tested some other possibillities for sending mails via lotus notes. I will try to adopt it to send me the mail(s) with attachments into the Design basket of lotus, so that i can check it, before i send it, too. at home i couldn´t test the code, as i have outlook....
best regards,
stefan