Please clarify

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Please clarify

Post by Dave Davison »

Since having my C drive wiped I am in the process of reinstalling all previous programs -like the one in question- that were sadly deleted. This includes the software for my ION turntable that transfers LP's to the computer in mp3 format. Installing it originally was a piece of cake but this time [after having transfered an audio cassette using a tape recorder in line with the turntable as I have done many times before] I get a message saying the tracks can not be imported to the Itunes folder so I looked at the manual that is on the disc and for the XP install it says under "Voice Playback"(as the screenshot shows) ...it should not be set to "USB Audio Codec" etc.(which it is) I don't recall having to make any alterations to this setting before, besides, there are only two options in this field and I don't fancy making any changes to the default setting. I don't have any ITunes windows open so am puzzled. Any idea what the problem may be please? Regards Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Please clarify

Post by HansV »

Have you tried setting Voice Playback to the second option, "HD Audio rear output 2"?
Best wishes,
Hans

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Hello Hans...in a word NO as I am reluctant to change any default settings -especially when I don't know what I'm doing, but if you think in pruden to so do I will give it a go. Thanks Dave.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

This won't harm, and if it doesn't work out you can always restore the original setting. It's worth a try.
Best wishes,
Hans

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

THANKS....will do...Dave.