keyboard shortcut

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

keyboard shortcut

Post by Dave Davison »

To open my browser I have for a long time simply used the windows key plus 2 but for no apparent reason now the said keys open my "Libraries" page, how can I rectify this please? :scratch: :thankyou: Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Argus
GoldLounger

Re: keyboard shortcut

Post by Argus »

Depends on what you have pinned to the Taskbar, and in which order they appear.
Number 2 for the second item etc.

https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/6 ... skbar.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Byelingual    When you speak two languages but start losing vocabulary in both of them.

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

Hi Dave,

Argus is correct in that the pinned items on your taskbar must have Explorer in the second position.

For more clarity on the point, see: Launch Win Programs Quickly where I have taken the following screenshot from.
Image 017.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks guys, I must have inadvertently unpinned it from the task bar as I have been using the said keyboard shortcut for ages. Thanks again Dave.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Another possible explanation is that you moved the shortcut to a different position on the taskbar.
Best wishes,
Hans