Lounge cookies

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Lounge cookies

Post by viking33 »

I seem to have added to my list of "problems" since the crash. It doesn't appear that the Lounge is setting a cookie or I'm not seeing it?
I do the usual method of not logging out, just clicking the exit button a the top right. Yet I do not find a cookie being set. I checked CCleaner and there are no Lounge cookies on either the left or right side of the list of cookies to keep or delete.
Question: Just when are the cookies sent out? Right at the start od the session or the end or when? In the past the cookies were very obviously mentioning Eileens Lounge and were easy to spot. Nothing like that is coming up. that i can see?
Fix one, leave one? :scratch:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Re: Lounge cookies

Post by viking33 »

I can successfully manually log in each time by typing the necessary User & PW and remember me box. Just a little more info.
BOB

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

A cookie should be set the moment you logon or start a session.
S2246.png
Are you sure that you haven't set your browser to always use private browsing mode? If I set this option in Firefox (Tools > Options, Privacy tab), no cookies are stored, and I have to log in anew each session.
S2247.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

TERRIFIC, Hans!
That seems to be one more out of the way. Cookie appeared and I saved it in CCleaner. :clapping: :chocciebar: :cheers:
BOB