How to stop RSS Feeds?

Gloria E
5StarLounger

How to stop RSS Feeds?

Post by Gloria E »

Since I re-installed WLM I now have a folder named Feeds. I found 181 feeds in that folder which I deleted (one-by-one). There was no option to delete all.

I did a search of my computer for Feeds and found 435 files with a size of 30.42 MB. Of those 435 files I deleted Your Feeds folder (which was empty). Next I deleted Your Feeds (1) which contained the names of Feeds I supposedly subscribed too, which is not true, I subscribed to no feeds.

My question is: How to stop Feeds from being downloaded to my computer?
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: How to stop RSS Feeds?

Post by HansV »

Start Internet Explorer.
Click the Favorites button, then Feeds.
x957.png
Is anything listed here? If so, right-click each item in turn and select Delete from the context menu.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: How to stop RSS Feeds?

Post by Gloria E »

HansV wrote:Start Internet Explorer.
Click the Favorites button, then Feeds.
x957.png
Is anything listed here? If so, right-click each item in turn and select Delete from the context menu.
I followed your instructions and now under Feeds, there is nothing there. I hope this contimues to be the case.

Thanks for your help.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!