Approach to calculating projections

Leesha
BronzeLounger

Approach to calculating projections

Post by Leesha »

Hi,
I am looking for input in how to approach a report. I've attached the report that I have built. I think it is too busy/too much information. My goal is to limit the information based projected sizes. For example, if example if the "Amount Needed" is 4 ounces then "Conversion" would not show quart and gallon as they wouldn't be considered for use.

I was thinking of setting up a table to compare between conversion amounts but nothing Iset up seems to work. I am either making this much harder than it needs to be or, there isn't an option to providing the report as is and letting the user decide what option they want.

Thanks!
Leesha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Approach to calculating projections

Post by HansV »

You might use code in the On Format event of the Detail section and of the header and footer of the group with the totals to set the Visible property of labels and text boxes depending on the unit of Amount Needed.
Best wishes,
Hans

Leesha
BronzeLounger

Re: Approach to calculating projections

Post by Leesha »

Hi Hans!
Just tried it and that will do exactly what I'm looking for! I never think to code on the detail portion of the report as I usually get what I need in a query. This is so much easier!
Thanks again,
Leesha