Page format

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Page format

Post by Dave Davison »

Hi,I recently watched briefly a clip on You Tube on how to reduce the blank space area to the right of the page but can't remember what the title is. Can someone please point me to the said clip or suggest the sequence of settings. Thanks Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Page format

Post by Rudi »

There is a number of "joke" based clips that show how to fill the white space, and then there is few clips referring to the white space in Google+, but I haven't found a substantial short clip on modifying settings to adjust for that white space in the new YouTube layout.

One suggestion I can give is to search (or use find) in your browsers history list. If you say this video was player recently, it should still be available in the history... (assuming you keep a history.)
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

BenCasey
4StarLounger

Post by BenCasey »

Dave Davison wrote:Hi,I recently watched briefly a clip on You Tube on how to reduce the blank space area to the right of the page but can't remember what the title is. Can someone please point me to the said clip or suggest the sequence of settings. Thanks Dave.
I hold down the ctrl key and scroll the mouse up. this enlarges the page and drops the right hand space.
Ctrl-ScrollDown reverses that.
Regards, Ben

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts."
- Richard Feynman

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

If you do use Ben's suggestion to zoom in / enlarge the page then it's handy to know that quickest way to reset the view back to 'normal' zoom is to use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl 0 (NB that's a zero, not the letter O).

Ken

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks for the replies, I tend to delete the surfing history quite often so that's out but thanks Ken for the keyboard shortcut, worth remembering whenever the "Enlargement" activity is used. Regards Dave.