Task Manager Problem

BobH
UraniumLounger

Task Manager Problem

Post by BobH »

In trying to determine what was using resources on my system, I opened Task Manager and looked at several different resources. In doing so, I eventually got to the display below. I now cannot get rid of this particular Task Manager display but what is more concerning is that I cannot display the usual Task Manager screen with its information spread across multiple tabs. I tried everything I could think of and everything I could find online and finally rebooted. The display remains and I can still no display the normal Task Manager results.

Right-clicking reveals several lists of choices but none of them get rid of this panel or take me back to the usual Task Manager display.

Any suggestions for fixing this will be greatly appreciated. :cheers: :chocciebar: :thankyou:
task manager hang.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

jolas
3StarLounger

Re: Task Manager Problem

Post by jolas »

Double click CPU

BobH
UraniumLounger

Re: Task Manager Problem

Post by BobH »

Thanks, Jolas. So obvious I managed to overlook that option. :innocent:
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs