Jacquie Lawson Web Site

terisusan
NewLounger

Re: Jacquie Lawson Web Site

Post by terisusan »

YES The Better Business Bureau (BBB), founded in 1912, is a nonprofit organization focused on advancing marketplace trust,[2] consisting of 112 independently incorporated local BBB organizations in the United States and Canada, coordinated under the Council of Better Business Bureaus (CBBB) in Arlington, Virginia.[3]

The BBB collects and provides free business reviews on more than 4 million businesses to over 100 million requests from consumers in 2012,[4] helping make the BBB's website rank among the top 300 most-visited websites in the United States.[5] The BBB serves as an intermediary between consumers and businesses, handling nearly 1 million consumer disputes against businesses in 2012.[4] The BBB also alerts the public to scams, reviews advertising, and assists when donating to charity.

Nearly 400,000 local businesses in North America support the BBB.[4] The BBB invites successfully vetted businesses Businesses that pledge and continue to adhere to the BBB Code of Business Practices.[6] In return, the BBB allows Accredited Businesses in good standing to use its trademarked logo in marketing materials.
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU is an accredited organization- very legitimate

terisusan
NewLounger

Post by terisusan »

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews202643.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I found another site with so many complaints its located in the UK - same issue I had. I have spent too much time on this but I don't want others to get ripped off.

Skitterbug
BronzeLounger

Post by Skitterbug »

terisusan wrote:http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews202643.html

I found another site with so many complaints its located in the UK - same issue I had. I have spent too much time on this but I don't want others to get ripped off.
I received your email and in reply, no I haven't heard anything back from them. I did decide to send one more message to them in your behalf. They give a 48 hour window to reply in and I wonder if the weekend will affect their response time?
If I do hear anything back from them, I'll definitely post it here for you! :smile:
Skitterbug :coffeetime:
A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

terisusan
NewLounger

Post by terisusan »

Thank u for trying again but since it has now been over one week (way past 48 hours) several emails to them and ALL the complaints on other websites I read exactly like mine, I am 100% sure I wont hear from them and lost the $. :groan:

terisusan
NewLounger

Post by terisusan »

I FINALLY found out Jacquie lawson sold her business to AMERICAN GREETINGS they are in Cleveland Ohio- USA
their number is 216-252-7300 ask to be connected to the department that handles JACQUIE LAWSON- this is the number you must call :clapping:

My recommendation is to use HALLMARK ecards or even better yet 123 Greetings (its free)!!

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Post by John Gray »

terisusan wrote:I FINALLY found out Jacquie lawson sold her business to AMERICAN GREETINGS they are in Cleveland Ohio- USA
Please could you provide some evidence of this sale, since it seems to be unknown to Google...
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your appointment letter indicates you won't be seeing the Consultant...

terisusan
NewLounger

Post by terisusan »

I spoke to AMERICAN GREETINGS they transferred me to their Jacquie Lawson division which is also the internet on-line help for Papayrus and Blue Mountain so the hold time was extensive.
Last edited by terisusan on 27 May 2014, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.

terisusan
NewLounger

Post by terisusan »

to John Gray
http://world-of-ecards.blogspot.com/201 ... gs-ms.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

It may not be conclusive, but the IP addresses of the Jacquie Lawson website and the American Greetings website are identical.

Added: according to American Greetings Take Over The World of Ecards was silently taken over by American Greetings in 2006/2007.
Best wishes,
Hans

terisusan
NewLounger

Post by terisusan »

Thank you HansV- it is the correct information- if you call 216-252-7300 ask to be transferred to Jacquie Lawson division regarding problems sending cards operator puts you through - again the hold time is VERY VERY VERY long.

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Post by John Gray »

It seems the situation is even more complicated! See http://plimsollit.com/Printing%20_%20Publishing/Greeting%20Cards/MICROCOURT%20LTD/04309397/PI20/Home/IndustrySelect. Microcourt Ltd trades as jacquielawson.com.

It would appear that jacquielawson.com has been operating almost autonomously, though, for the last 7 years since it was acquired.
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your appointment letter indicates you won't be seeing the Consultant...

steveh
SilverLounger

Post by steveh »

terisusan wrote:I FINALLY found out Jacquie lawson sold her business to AMERICAN GREETINGS they are in Cleveland Ohio- USA
their number is 216-252-7300 ask to be connected to the department that handles JACQUIE LAWSON- this is the number you must call :clapping:

My recommendation is to use HALLMARK ecards or even better yet 123 Greetings (its free)!!
Hi

Thanks for the heads up on 123 greetings its good for nothing, no I mean its good, for nothing :laugh:
Steve
http://www.freightpro-uk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

terisusan
NewLounger

Post by terisusan »

IF ANYONE lives in UK - I heres the phone number for Jacquie Lawson -
44-2168895090

American greetings handles payments but they do not handle the help@jacquielawson after your purchase (very ODD) that number I did get, so if you live in the UK please call them and let them know people here in the US are very UNHAPPY with their business practices and lack of customer service.

WIth all my calls I still do not have service - American Greetings said only help@jacquielawson can send that email.
Also for all of those that got ripped off file a complaint http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this is for internet fraud, which it seems this is by not getting what you pay for (obviously intentionally) or a response would have come long ago from customer service.

steveh
SilverLounger

Post by steveh »

terisusan wrote:IF ANYONE lives in UK - I heres the phone number for Jacquie Lawson -
44-2168895090

American greetings handles payments but they do not handle the help@jacquielawson after your purchase (very ODD) that number I did get, so if you live in the UK please call them and let them know people here in the US are very UNHAPPY with their business practices and lack of customer service.

WIth all my calls I still do not have service - American Greetings said only help@jacquielawson can send that email.
Also for all of those that got ripped off file a complaint http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this is for internet fraud, which it seems this is by not getting what you pay for (obviously intentionally) or a response would have come long ago from customer service.
Hi terisusan

If people are dialing from within the UK the number should read 02168 895090, however this phone number gives a 'no such number' signal, the area code is in Basildon Essex but no Google searches throw up any information.
Steve
http://www.freightpro-uk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

terisusan
NewLounger

Post by terisusan »

From US we have to actually dial 011-44 and the number it didn't work for me either- PAY PAL has that listed as their customer service number for Jacquie Lawson which was provided to pay pal.

terisusan
NewLounger

Post by terisusan »

FINALLY the site is working for me and I am able to use the cards! :clapping: :rofl:

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

That's good to hear! :thumbup:
Best wishes,
Hans