Things I Don't Do, From An Old Guy

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Things I Don't Do, From An Old Guy

Post by Bigaldoc »

1. I don't do windows because ... I love birds and don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.

2. I don't wax floors because ... I am terrified a guest will slip, hurt themselves. I'll feel terrible and they may sue me.

3. I don't mind the dust bunnies because .... they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.

4. I don't disturb cobwebs because . I want every creature to have a home of their own.

5. I don't Spring Clean because ... I love all the seasons and don't want the others to get jealous.

6. I don't plant a garden because ... I don't want to get in God's way. He is an excellent designer.

7. I don't put things away because ... I'll never be able to find them again.

8. I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because ... I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.

9. I don't iron because ... I choose to believe them when they say "Permanent Press".

10. I don't stress much on anything because ... "A Type" personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' man!!!!

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Re: Things I Don't Do, From An Old Guy

Post by Hey Jude »

Cute Al :-) I especially love the dust bunnies one.....
♫...Take a sad song and make it better . . .♫ Image

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

My favorite is number 7: I don't put things away because ... I'll never be able to find them again.

When I hired a lady to clean house for me some time ago, one of the first things I told her was to work around the "clutter" the best she can do.

BigKev
StarLounger

Post by BigKev »

Bigaldoc wrote:My favorite is number 7: I don't put things away because ... I'll never be able to find them again.

When I hired a lady to clean house for me some time ago, one of the first things I told her was to work around the "clutter" the best she can do.
My wife still can't understand that men regard the floor as 'one big low shelf'.

ABabeNChrist
SilverLounger

Post by ABabeNChrist »

As old father time catches up with me my priorities in life also change
Slow & Easy,
instead of my younger days
Fast and Furious.