Adobe Flash Player update version 10.1.102.64

HansV
Administrator

Adobe Flash Player update version 10.1.102.64

Post by HansV »

Adobe Flash Player version 10.1.102.64 has been released. It is a security update - see Security update available for Adobe Flash Player.

Manual installers (without download manager) can be downloaded from the "Download Flash Player with the manual installer" section on the Troubleshoot Flash Player installation page.
Best wishes,
Hans

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: Adobe Flash Player update version 10.1.102.64

Post by Bigaldoc »

Got it. Thanks Hans.

Goshute
3StarLounger

Post by Goshute »

Pardon me for introducing some humor outside Scuttlebutt, but I feel this is relevant:
Goshute
I float in liquid gardens

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

Funny. I just spent more time uninstalling previous versions than it took to install the current version but it's done :-) Thanks Hans :-)
Last edited by Hey Jude on 10 Nov 2010, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
♫...Take a sad song and make it better . . .♫ Image

Argus
GoldLounger

Post by Argus »

Goshute wrote:Pardon me for introducing some humor outside Scuttlebutt, but I feel this is relevant
If it wasn't for the fact that most sites use the flash player for everything nowadays, it seems; menus, text etc. i.e. we use it very often, I would agree completely. :laugh: Perhaps the blue area is slightly larger, but it seems close in my experience.

I got a notice about the 10.1.102.64 after a restart 5 Nov and installed it some time after that; perhaps should restart the PC even less often. :grin:
Hey Jude wrote:Funny. I just spent more time uninstalling previous versions than it took to install the current version but it's done :-) Thanks Hanns :-)
I usually download the latest uninstaller at same time as the latest installer; if I have more than one plugin, it's very easy to run the uninstaller, it takes care of all Flash player plugins. But I don't do the reboot tango.
The latest Adobe Flash Player uninstaller.
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In addition to Hans' links above, one can also mention the "about page" as a direct link, though both links are mentioned on the page Hans linked to.
The "about page"; displays the current Adobe Flash Player version.
http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Byelingual    When you speak two languages but start losing vocabulary in both of them.

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

Thanks :-) I did use the latest uninstaller, but having 3 'puters made it seem like a long process. Once I confirmed my version wasn't current, then I used the link on that confirmation page to install the uninstaller and installer so it worked slick.
♫...Take a sad song and make it better . . .♫ Image