iWisoft contact address

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

iWisoft contact address

Post by Dave Davison »

Hi, all of a sudden after 20 years of using it, iWisoft fails to merge multiple video files so I sent an email to the address shown on the error message viz ''support@easy-video-converter.com'' and it bounced back as unknown. Does anyone know of an alternative as I sure would like an answer from them in light of the error message. :thankyou: in advance. Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: iWisoft contact address

Post by HansV »

iWisoft's website has not been updated since 2011. I fear that they have gone out of business...
Best wishes,
Hans

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks Hans, very sad as it was -in my opinion- the most user friendly video conversion app on the market.

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

I tried the link from their website to their Twitter account, last post there was 2010. The link to their Facebook page gave a page not available message.

Ken

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks Ken just as Hans said.....seems like I will have to resort to ConvertXtoDVD but it is much more complex than iWisoft, such a crying shame as I've tried numerous others but - in my opinion - they too are not in the same street for simplicity. If anyone is aware of a -just as simple to use prog - even for a price, I'd be glad to try it. Regards Dave.

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

It is difficult to recommend a program as what may be easy-to-use for me may not be for you. We do not have any idea of what other requirements for the program you may have. We also have no idea of what other programs you may have already looked at. A search for "easy to use video converter" returns quite a few results to investigate.
Joe

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

As ever thanks for the comments Joe, iWisoft with just a couple of clicks of the mouse after simply dragging and dropping -multiple files - can convert the format; edit out unwanted footage & merge simultaneously. Sorry I did not keep a note of all the progs I have tried nut these come to mind:- winamp, anyvideoconverter; ShareX; Freemake: and various online converters but the latter have a small download limit. Hope that makes sense. Dave.

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

See Top 5 video converters and Best video converters for some opinions and programs to try.
Joe

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks for the links.....really appreciate the feedback, Dave.

jolas
3StarLounger

Post by jolas »