Emailing Pictures

RonH
SilverLounger

Emailing Pictures

Post by RonH »

Windows Live Mail /Windows 7 set up.
If I click on one of my pictures (from the Libraries/ Pictures Folder) and click on E-Mail, the email is opened but the picture is sent via Microsoft SkyDrive. How can I stop this from happening so that I can simply attach the picture as a normal attachment?
Or is this only possible to acheive by first opening an email and then clicking 'Attach File'.
(I'm having a 'senior moment!)
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Emailing Pictures

Post by HansV »

Microsoft is trying very hard to push everybody to SkyDrive. You'll have to create a new e-mail message and insert the picture(s) as attachment.
Best wishes,
Hans

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

HansV wrote:Microsoft is trying very hard to push everybody to SkyDrive. You'll have to create a new e-mail message and insert the picture(s) as attachment.
Don't you just love these enforced actions :groan: I thought that this may be the case ...
Maybe they will create 'SkyDrive Gadgets' :flee:
Back to the Tour de France ...
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

It looks like the next version of MS Office (Office 2013) is heavily emphasizing document storage on SkyDrive...
Best wishes,
Hans

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

Looks like I will have to avoid 'keeping up' with so called technology advances.
I much prefer my 'home hard drives' than others handling all my material.
Age showing I guess :innocent: Now where is my Windows 98???
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.