Download Error

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Download Error

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear Community,

I am trying to download the PDF file from Scribd website. I have downloaded more than 10 files from this website. Suddenly it shows the following error.
"We're sorry, but your computer or network may be sending automated download queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now" I couldn't download from any system and different account too. What cause the problem? Is this network error or what? I am using chrome and i tried with firefox.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leif
Administrator

Re: Download Error

Post by Leif »

Did you trying searching with (e.g.) Google for that error? There are plenty of similar reports.

It looks like Scribd has either detected too many download requests from your IP address, or you have reached some other limit.
Leif

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

In the future, try waiting a few minutes between downloads.
Best wishes,
Hans

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Thank you so much sir. Same reason what i thought whether i crossed the download limit or not. Because i am using 30 days free trial. But the problem is i tried with different computer and different account too sir. That's why i asked this doubt. Because this error is not from google. It shows from website side. Ok sir i will try tomorrow. Let we see what happen :smile:

Leif
Administrator

Post by Leif »

BOOBALAN.V wrote:...Because this error is not from google. It shows from website side.
I appreciate that, but searching with Google for similar 'errors' shows that plenty of others have reported a similar issue.

(For example, this search brings up about 5,970,000 results.)
Leif

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Thank you all. It's purely website error. Now i could download the files :smile:

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

This website allows only 3 downloads per day. Then it shows again the same errors :laugh: There are restrictions for free users :sad:

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

They want you to pay...
Best wishes,
Hans