Screenshot not visisble

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Screenshot not visisble

Post by Gloria E »

Whilde viewing a webpage there was a black space where there should have been a picture.

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofth ... pair_2.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Above is the page I was trying to see. Please tell me how to fix this problem. This does not happen viewing other pages.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Re: Screnshot not visisble

Post by viking33 »

Gloria E wrote:Whilde viewing a webpage there was a black space where there should have been a picture.

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofth ... pair_2.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Above is the page I was trying to see. Please tell me how to fix this problem. This does not happen viewing other pages.

Gloria E
Gloria,
I tried that link and the page it shows "loading files." It displays an example of what you would see when trying to perform a start up repair of Windows 7. I does not actually load anything from that page, it's just a pictorial example of what happens when you start the repair.
If you click on the "next" link shown in the upper right of the picture, it will show you what the next sequence looks like, etc, etc.
There's nothing wrong with your machine...it doesn't have a problem.
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: Screnshot not visisble

Post by Gloria E »

Thanks Vike, I went back to the page by clicking on the link in my original post and you are correct. Why didn't I think of that? I feel so stupid.

Gloria
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!