How to stop view of a macro name in other macro enabled file

PRADEEPB270
3StarLounger

How to stop view of a macro name in other macro enabled file

Post by PRADEEPB270 »

I have save a macro on a file in module 1.But,it is appearing on my other macro enabled files.
For an example,I have saved a macro ( Attach file ) in my macro-enabled file name 'Gate Entry',but it is appearing on my simple excel files and other macro enabled files e.g.'ABC analysis,BOM Related etc.

How to stop the view macro name of a file in other macro enabled files as well as simple excel saved files?

I have attach a screen shot which I saved a macro in my file and the same is appearing in all my files.However,it is working only on related file and not all files.
Regards

Pradeep Kumar Gupta
INDIA

HansV
Administrator

Re: How to stop view of a macro name in other macro enabled

Post by HansV »

As you can see in the screenshot, you have saved the CreateAnalysis macro in a module in Personal.xls.

Personal.xls is your personal macro workbook, it is intended for macros that should be available in all workbooks. If you want a macro to be available in one specific workbook only, you should NOT store that macro in Personal.xls, but in a module in that specific workbook. The macro won't be available if that workbook is closed, only if it is opened.
Best wishes,
Hans

PRADEEPB270
3StarLounger

Re: How to stop view of a macro name in other macro enabled

Post by PRADEEPB270 »

Thanks a lot sir for nice suggestion.
Regards

Pradeep Kumar Gupta
INDIA