Picture in a report

Sgte
2StarLounger

Picture in a report

Post by Sgte »

I have a report based on a query that has a scanned image of a form inserted into it as an image: Form64-8_0209_Front.bmp. Text boxes are placed over the picture to populate the form. All works so far. Now underneath the first picture above I want to insert another scanned image of the back of the form - everything I have tried so far means that when the picture is formatted as centre the left and right edges are chopped off. I could widen the form - but that causes it to be printed over multiple pages rather than 1 or 2. Any help here please?

HansV
Administrator

Re: Picture in a report

Post by HansV »

The Image control has a Size Mode property. It has three possible values:

Clip (Default): Displays the object at actual size. If the object is larger than the control, its image is clipped on the right and bottom by the control's borders.
Stretch: Sizes the object to fill the control. This setting may distort the proportions of the object.
Zoom: Displays the entire object, resizing it as necessary without distorting the proportions of the object. This setting may leave extra space in the control if the control is resized.

Try setting the Size Mode property to Zoom.
x306.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

Sgte
2StarLounger

Re: Picture in a report

Post by Sgte »

Thanks Hans, that zoom works a treat.